Vans Skate Half Cab x Timberland - Wheat
Two Classics Collide as Vans Skateboarding and Timberland Unveil Their First-Ever Collaboration
Vans’ iconic Half Cab™, a storied skate shoe that was first released in 1992, is nearing the culmination of its year-long 30th Anniversary celebration. For the grand finale, it’s only right for the Half Cab to head down a bold new trail and into the world of Timberland, where Vans and Timberland have come together for an entirely new hybrid silhouette dubbed the Vans Skateboarding x Timberland Half Cab Hiker: a design that’s half skate shoe, half hiking boot, and entirely unique.
The Half Cab Hiker draws equal inspiration from the Half Cab and Timberland’s Euro Hiker, a lightweight yet surprisingly sturdy hiking boot created in 1988 that, just like the Half Cab, has transcended its original purpose to be adopted by a variety of subcultures worldwide. The Euro Hiker’s clean silhouette, earth-inspired colorways, and outdoor cred have made it a wintertime staple for style-conscious city dwellers—much in the same way skaters still look to the Half Cab for timeless performance.
• Vans Skateboarding x Timberland collection
• Completely unique silhouette that’s half skate shoe, half hiking boot
• Half Cab’s familiar upper on top of Euro Hiker boot tooling
• Combination of canvas and Timberland’s premium leather at the uppers
• ReBOTL™ lining that’s made from at least 50% recycled plastic
• Metal eyestays
• Two-tone rounded boot laces
• Padded leather collars
• Rubber lug outsoles
• Co-branded Vans/Timberland detailing
Shoes are listed as mens sizing. For women please at 1.5 for your size.